Responsible for developing and documenting interior architectural design drawings, developing presentations and selecting materials.
Fluency in both English & German.
Background & Skills
3+ years of interior architectural design experience (preferably hospitality) & advanced knowledge of interior architectural detailing and construction.
AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign & Photoshop), Microsoft Office.
- Work as a team member in the development of the conceptual design.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Develop schematic design from established project program and client brief.
- Translates schematic design into design development drawings for use by production team.
- Assist in coordination of interior architectural documents with work of consultants and project architect.
- Create and review furniture plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they fully coordinate with architectural, electrical, RCP and lighting plans and other consultants’ drawings.
- Prepare interior architectural specifications.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples.
- Supervise and mentor Junior Designers and Design Interns.
- Seeks out coaches and mentors for guidance.