Regional Managing Director
Acting as a senior member of theleadership of the company, with the authority to represent the firm in the areaof Interior Design Services. Provide supervision of professional InteriorDesign staff and also provide leadership and assume responsibility for projectstaffing and client relationships as well as financial performance of theoffice. Focus globally as well as locally to cross sell services with strongcommitment to collaboration and utilization of resources worldwide.
• Strong organization, communication and relationship management skills
• Client management and relationship building
• In concert with theExecutive Leadership Team, establish the strategy for their office
• Responsible for business development for the various Wilson Brands and Studios
• Participate in key client presentations
• Participate in industry events and forums to establish Wilson as the premier design firm globally
• Develop business plans for their offices
• Work with other Wilson offices to provide support for business development, project execution and project staffing.
• Work with Marketing and BusinessDevelopment Team to develop marketing materials.
• Proposal creation and fee negotiations
• Resolve administrative issues, and manpower allocations
• Project management, including generating monthly billings and revenue projections
• Work with project teams to deliver overall project excellence.
• Maintain responsibility for financial performance of the offices.
• Responsible for staffing in accordance with the talent required and financial resources available.
• Provide and promote learning and development opportunities to raise the capabilities and quality of design of the staff through coaching and mentoring.