Armani Hotel Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Armani Hotel Dubai is the world’s first hotel designed and developed by Giorgio Armani.
Located inside the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, the hotel is the realization of the designer’s long-held dream to bring his sophisticated style to life in the most complete way and through the “Stay with Armani” philosophy.
Upon entry into the hotel the guest is overcome by the design goal of discreet minimal opulence. Mr. Armani’s approach and guidance was as detailed as his approach to a couture garment.
Exploring the concept of luxury gift-giving at your fingertips, the lobby lounge flanks a beautiful double-volume wall of jewelry displays, leading toward the guest lifts that unfold to Armani gift stores which feature fashion, jewelry, chocolate, flowers and more.
The Dining Experience
Each food and beverage venue is positioned within an aura of refined luxury, while blending traditional recipes with modern interpretations.
Armani/Ristorante is a modern Milanese style restaurant with open spaces and private rooms surrounded by exquisite selections of the finest wine. The standing lamps at individual tables arch in humbleness to greet the guest and stand as a sculptural element. The softness and materials of the background present the guest as the main subject upon a rich canvas.
Armani/Mediterraneo, elegant in its subdued tones and rich textures, allows the stream of natural daylight to decide its presentation while welcoming guests with the warmth of a Mediterranean home.
Armani/Hashi is a perfect depiction of Japanese simplicity and elegance translated through beautiful green bamboo stone, green and red details, and natural bamboo.
Armani/Amal Indian restaurant at Level 3 is a modern interpretation of a culture that is steeped in history, interpreted as a sepia reflecting restrained forms and touches of deep colors.
Scope of Work
- Main lobby
- Lobby lounge
- Executive offices
- Business center
- Drop-off lobby to ballroom
- Ballroom and pre-function area
- Enoteca Ristorante
- Hashi Restaurant
- Amal Restaurant
- Oasi Restaurant
- Armani peck
- Armani spa and gym
- Levels 5-8, 38-39: guestrooms and suites
- Level 9-16: one- and two-bedroom residences
- Public area and guestroom corridors
- Public restrooms
World Luxury Hotel Awards
- Global Winner of Luxury Hotel Awards
- Luxury Contemporary Hotel
- Luxury City Hotel
- Middle East's Leading Lifestyle Hotel 2017
- Dubai's Leading Hotel 2017
- World's Leading Design Hotel 2015
- United Arab Emirates' Leading Hotel 2015
- World's Leading Landmark Hotel 2014
- Dubai's Leading Lifestyle Hotel 2014
- World's Leading Landmark Hotel 2013
- Dubai's Leading Lifestyle Hotel 2013
- World's Leading Landmark Hotel 2012
- Dubai's Leading Lifestyle Hotel 2012
- World's Leading Designer Hotel 2011
- United Arab Emirates' Leading Hotel 2011
World Travel Awards: