A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Dorado, Puerto Rico
Once a plantation owned by Laurance Rockefeller, this resort sustains its organic elegance while adding elements of adventure and luxury.
Guests are presented with a varied neutral palette that is accented with colors from the sand, sea, sky, jungle—and even the crabs that roam the beach with shells of green, blue, gold and ochre.
Steps away from the beach, the connection between the guest and the ocean is unparalleled.
The Natural Connection
The interior design takes full advantage of the view and emphasizes the relationship between the indoors and outdoors.
A garden inside and out, the bathrooms are private and spacious, with a freestanding bathtub floating within the space.
Original artwork peppers the spaces, along with custom furniture.
Scope of Work
- All-Day dining restaurant/café
- Wine room
- Specialty restaurant
- Lobby lounge
- Pool area
- Pre-function area
- Board rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Public restrooms
- Forbes Five Star Hotel Award
- Forbes Five Star Spa Award
- AAA Five Diamond Award
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards – Top Resorts
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List
- Travel + Leisure World's Best Award
- U.S. News & World Report – Top 20 Best Hotels, Carribean and Mexico, and Best Hotels in Puerto Rico
- International Property Award, Americas – Best Hotel Interior
- Urban Land Institute Vision Award – Project of the Year 2013